Monday, May 24, 2010

Visit to Yanling house @ Hougang

I decide to visit Yanling @ hougang. After claris school, I took train with Javier in sarong and Claris in stroller to Outram Mrt meet mum and go together to Yanling house. Its our 1st time travelling by train to Hougang. Mum is always worried about me when I travel with 2 kids on my own so she tends to come along with me whenever I go. But to say the truth, I can manage on my own. How can mum possibly follow me wherever I go, she won't be able to take it..
When we reach hougang, we figure our way to hougang mall then the 1st thing I looking for is Nursing room. Then Yanling came with her maid and daughter - trixi and we have our lunch at Pizza Hut, Yanling's treat. After lunch, we went NTUC to buy some groceries for dinner.

Claris and Trixi are very cute.

Claris so happy playing with this car.


Yanling friend - Lynn and her daughter Sara. Lynn sound so gentle, she seems like a sweet sweet Mummy. When she heard Javier cry, she quickly carry him and coax
him to stop him from crying - so sweet.

A word of reminder - when you hear your baby cry, don't panic, don't carry him. I'm sure that as a Mother, you surely recognise your baby cries. Remember don't carry. I know I sound rather heartless but its the truth.
1) just look at your baby, is there any tears in their eyes?
2) check their diapers, is there any poo or very wet?
3) listen to their cries, is baby crying non-stop? or cry and stop then look around? If the bb look around and no tears in their eyes, it means the bb wants your attention, they just want to be carried. (remember don't carry even though you are tempted to do so)
4) After checking your bb diapers, if they didn't poo or overflow and just making noise, just leave them alone. Its okay for bb to cry abit, no harm done.
5) If bb cry non-stop and with tears in the eyes means bb is very hungry then its milk time.