Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kids Outing To The Zoo

It has been years since the last time I went to Zoo. This is the 1st time we been to the Zoo with 2 kids. Its really not easy bringing 2 kids out.. plus Javier need to breastfeed. When I reach the Zoo, the 1st thing I do is to check with the customer service if there is any nursing room within the Zoo, they show me the 'First Aid' room when I need to nurse Javier before exploring the Zoo further.
As shown on the map, there is a nursing room at the extreme end which is at the Kids Zone. I be exploring that later. Claris usual sleeping time is 12pm, the maximum she can stretch usually is 2pm then she will knocked out. But during this Zoo trip, she stretch over the limit till 5pm then she knocked out finally on Daddy's shoulder. Guess she is extremely tired after playing at the Kids Zone. We get ourselves busy by running around to attend all shows and animal feeding times.

"CAUGHT U RED HANDED" - dun try to find excuses and tell Mummmy you nv DO IT!

Fun in the Zoo