Thursday, July 15, 2010

Junior @Work - Part 2

We took 45mins ship cruise to Raffles Lighthouse. I never know the journey so long and the sea is so rough, i suffer from seasick. I feeling terrible, scare I vomit all over..vomit on Javier as I sarong him. I pray that I can quickly reach the place and find a decent toilet to vomit.. When we alight from the ship, walking up the Lighthouse, I find myself swinging from left to right, I can't walk straight. Then I quickly put Javier in the stroller and ask hb to look after as I rush to the toilet n all my MacDonald breakfast I took, all came out..YuCKs!!


An aeroplane fly pass us, that's why she closed her ears so tightly.


Me n my little handsome.


Behind me is the Raffles Lighthouse. Is it beautiful?


I start to seasick, I never know the ship cruise takes 45mins that long
to reach Raffles Lighthouse. Lucky my gal is ok..


Family pic onboard ship cruise


Mummy and me onboard the ship cruise to Raffles Lighthouse.
Javier is soundly asleep in the sarong.