Sunday, December 12, 2010

Claris 1st Hair Cut

Was thinking which salon to go to for Claris hair cut. Happen to go Tiong Bahru Plaza and check out the prices for her hair cut and Jazenten was cheaper - $12 so let them cut. This is the hairstyle I choose for Claris, told the hairstylist, I want the back of her hair short and both hair covering the ears should be longer and fringe above eyebrow. It look great on her, easy to manage hair style, clean cut, sweet. She look abit frighten and dare not move, sitting still and let the hairstylist cut her hair.

Bravo! She is very calm throughout the whole process.
She has grown up liao.
I love her hairstyle. She look CUTE!
Picture taken outside the salon. Luckily mum was with me,
she keep Javier entertain while I was watching Claris doing
her haircut.
Short clip on Claris last part of hair cut, the shape is almost there.
I thought she would cry but she didn't. She was very brave.