Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Chalet pics

Hb had apply 1 week leave to go for 1 week chalet. Its quite a long chalet, many things to bring. Its usually very tiring for me after the chalet cause there are plenty of things to wash, especially clothings. This time I faced some problem as how to bath Javier as there are no bath tub. Luckily I bought a rubber mat for safety precaution. My solution was to put Javier with his tummy down and then bath him or let him sit on the rubber mat when I bath him. Too bad I never take pictures..


Javier trying on claris swimming cap. Mummy, do I look girlie?
No, you look very cute!

Claris loves swimming so much, that's the reason why she choose to celebrate
birthday at chalet cause she get to swim whenever she like.

Claris look so much like me when I was her age. Its so unbelievable that I'm
already a Mummy of 2.. time flies, Claris is already 3yrs old.