Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Mummy friend meet up @Jurong Point

I got to know this new mummy friend from Singapore Motherhood. Its a great place to get to know more mummy friends. We share our problems and we exchange solutions. But mummy Wendy is too soft -hearted to let her little boy cry or hurt himself so she keep carrying him the whole day till her wrist got hurt..omg! Jiayou mummy Wendy! I can do it, so can U.

New Mummy friend - Wendy and her bb boy.
I forget his name.
Outing with this little one isn't an easy job for Mummy Wendy.
Wendy sister and her daughter. We are having ice-cream at swensen.
Ice - cream is everyone favourite, the children and adult loves it.
Close up shot on Wendy sister and her daughter. I forget
their names.
Wendy little bb boy...so cute! I like his hair, he love dancing with
me. Hope he don't find me too old..