Saturday, May 8, 2010

Javier is 1 month old

Time flies, Javier turn 1 month old. We didn't took much pictures of Javier. We had the 1st month celebration in advance on 28 Mar -As usual, we order buffet catering at our house and invite friends, colleagues, relatives and so on. I invited my ex-colleagues whom I work with in the past and my school friends, its a happy occasion for me as it has been a long long time since I met up with these group of friends. Time is too short and I have so much to chat with all my friends. Don't know when will I have the opportunity to meet my friends again..
Javier look so smart on tat day, Claris was asleep till event almost finish then she wake up.

Javier and my Dad

Mum, Javier, Bro and his gf

Mum, Joyce and Me smiling happily

Rahayu, Shirley, Mum, Me, Chang Chang and Joyce.
These are all my beloved friends, nice chatting with them

There are so many left over food. We ask neighbour to pack some for dinner too. We also pack alot of left over food that last us for few days.