Sunday, October 10, 2010

Educational Trip 2 - Asian Civilisation Museum (part 1)

It was a good experience to visit ACM for me and Mum. But not for the kids, as Javier is not very used to this kind of lightings (dim/dark surrounding) so he keep screaming and crying. Headache! He is making so much noise that the whole museum can hear it. And this Claris makes us so busy running in and out of the ladies coz she didn't wear pampers. And at times, she gives us false alarm. Time spend are pretty short coz I busy running in and out of toilet to nurse and toilet training. Only when Javier sleeps, I get to relax abit and lazed around and Mum do the running in and out of toilet. There are so many pictures, so I load all these pictures first as it has been here for sometime. I can't finish loading everything. hehe.


Statue outside Asian Civilisation Museum. Long time never wear skirt and heels,
its a challenge for me now.
These are some Chinese collections of the Old Emperor's belongings.
These are some of the Perankan Wedding accessories collection.
The meaning of 'Filial Piety'
Top Of The World! She standing so high up on the bridge, I was afraid she may fall
and standby to catch her..
I'm the best photographer among the 3 of us so I always work behind the scene.
Manage to get passerby among the busy street to take a group pic for us.
Some scenery pictures..
Beautiful Bridge
Mum and claris posing at Singapore River