Thursday, October 21, 2010

Educational Trip - Asian Civilisation Museum (part 2)

Now I know Javier is afraid of dark. He has been screaming almost through out the visit to ACM but I don't bother. Coz I like to visit historical places, long ago I want to visit these places. Now this is the chance. I learn alot. But there are lots of distraction at the same time as Javier is trying to draw my attention when he is hungry, scare and cold. There is a video on Claris playing the drum but the size to big, cannot upload.

This is the way I bring my kids out. Javier always the first sit in the stroller, then Claris will
complain of leg pain, no energy to walk then she will kneel down infront of the stroller like
that and I push the stroller. Its so much heavier! A total of 24kg load.
What is this little gal doing on this busy street near Raffles MRT?
This is how the whole sculpture look like.
I don't know what does this sculpture symbolise. I saw this sculpture near Raffles Mrt.
But it look nice, this is a close up of the sculpture.
 Like Mother like daughter? Really can't believe that I already have a bb gal this big.. haha!
Mum and my 2 kids
I missed out this part, the advertisement behind Claris. I don't remember
visiting this part of the museum. Its for children.
Wayang
  
Javier trying out the drum..
 Mum, Javier and Claris resting in this traditional thai house.
 Me and the traditional lady, smilez!
 How to put on a 'Torajan Tube-Skirt'? Its looks pretty simple.
Its the 3 of us again...
 3 of us doing the same thing.
"COPYCAT"
These are some of the Indian Collections that includes statues, figurines and musical instruments.
The kind of boat used for Singapore River Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment