Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Friend Meetup

It has been very long time since the last time I meet friends up. Cause everyone is working 9-6pm and even if meet up, have to meet after 6pm which is not quite a good time for me..Only when hb has something on after work and back home late then at times, I will arrange to meet some friend or go somewhere else. I manage to contact Joyce and we meet up, the last time I see her was during my Javier full month in Mar 2010.

Xmas@ Jurong point. Claris new hairstyle look even more
like korean in this hanbok.
Having dinner@ NEW YORK NEW YORK.
Little Claris simply loves all these fish and chips, nuggets and so on.

Little Claris and mummy posing together
Nice pic ya, taken by my personal photographer - Claris.
Maybe she can be a professional photographer when she grows up.
Mummy and 2 darlings
Joyce and Jamie