Sunday, December 26, 2010

Visit to Mint Museum

I actually happen to see this free entry ticket to Mint Museum from Cordlife as birthday gift for Claris so I decide to make use of the ticket and we go there explore. I went there with mum and 2 kids. Claris got free ticket and Javier is free too, I bought 2 adult tickets @$21(usual price: $15). Actually I feel there is nothing much to see at the Mint Museum, find it not worth going.

Ticket to Mint Museum
These are some collection from Mint Museum. Do you find some of
these toys familiar to you? Astro Boy? Popeye? Childhood toys such
as marble? snake and laddler?
 
Playing at the museum.
My 2 mischievious kiddos.
 Hey Mummy, its ME! Can you see me?
 It has been pretty long time since the last time Mum smile so gracefully.
 Claris busy coloring at Mint Cafe.
Mummy and Javier at Mint Cafe.
My Ice Mocca Blended. These days I'm really addicted to Ice Mocca Blended.
Guess I'm pretty stress, can coffee really reduce STRESS or increased STRESS?
 I order a chocolate cake, a latte for mum and ice mocca blended for myself.
Enjoy life hor..
Here comes Koala Claris, its time to leave Mint Museum.

After leaving Mint museum, it started pouring so hard. So we take shelter thru Raffles Hotel.
 
When it rains, its so FUN!