Sunday, February 6, 2011

Felicia Wedding

Sorry, it takes me so long to post this happy ocassion photos here. I have been busy and laptop run out of  space so I can't load my pic on laptop. Felicia wedding is on 1 Jan 2011 at Furama riverfront. She is my big aunt youngest daughter. She look great! Mum look great too with the special makeup and her doll dress.

Misc pictures..
 One and only Family picture
Mum and 2 daughters
Bride-to-be and Groom-to-be. Sis is going to
rom on Valentine's Day. Happy for her.
The bride - Felicia looks beautiful. Really happy for her.
"Best wishes to both of you, may you both be happy always"
Little Claris dress up like "little bride". So cute.
My little handsome boy 
Me and little handsome. I feel that little kids dress in
little jeans look so cute.
 
Claris really likes to kiss Javier and he dun mind it.