Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm not young anymore..


I have been receiving ICA reminder since last year till Jan 2011 to re-register my I/C. I feel so frustrating as I simply don't have the time to take a 'GOOD SHOT' of myself as I'm so busy with my kids, I forget about myself. Finally I have the time to take the 'GOOD SHOT' and submit to ICA for approval, I was afraid my photo will be rejected cause i wore a sleeveless top for my phototaking. My picture was taken at my house and I feel that going to KODAK or other photo shops to take I/C picture is not worth while and cannot edit too.
ICA Reminders
My old I/C is at the top and new I/C is at the bottom. See the differences?
I'm glad that the ICA accepted my pic so I no need re send my picture. I'm
no more young. The top part of both picture refer to my old I/C, the picture
 is taken when I'm pri 6 and  the new I/C pic i taken just 1 week ago.
Finally done..relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment