Saturday, March 12, 2011

U are 1 yrs old!

Time flies, 1yr ago on 1 Mar I just give birth to Javier. He look so tiny and now1yr later, he has grown so much. Now can walk on his own around the house as he like. But I am always busy with somethings so as long I walk away, I will leave him in the playpen. At least dun have to worry where he crawl or walk to.
Actually I don't want to have a birthday celebration for Javier but hb wants it so in the end, we have a mini one that only invites relatives. Hb prepare some home cooked dishes for the relatives, bought 3 different types of strudels(apple, mango, durian).I love strudels.

I bought a new top and bottom for Javier to wear on his
birthday. Dress him up handsomely and put on styling spray.
He look CUTE..
This is the ice cream cake that we bought for Javier. It
taste very nice with the durian filling. And this cartoon on top,
the hair style same as Javier. I purposely choose this cake design!
Javier learning to walk..look quite steady hor!