Monday, March 21, 2011

Visit to Art Museum @Bras Brasah

I was feeling bored on a Wednesday so I plan to visit the Singapore Art Museum at bras basah. Its my 1st time taking Circle Line to Bras Basah station, it sound so exciting. I wanted to get to this place at the shortest time as Javier cannot sit in the stroller for too long, if not he want me to carry him. I call my Mum up and ask if she wanna join us at Art Museum after Claris school, she decide to go with me..so Happy!

Claris and Javier at the b-stop waiting for bus to Mrt.
They get so excited when the bus come.
Javier at the Art museum, walking around on his own
like as if he is at home. He is so happy.
Some of the exhibits found in the art museum. Museum is under
installation so no entry fees.
   
Nice paintings in the museum.
Chapel in the museum under installation.
I'm dress in all black. I feel so special.
Me and notti claris outside the museum.
Javier get so frustrated till he wanted to remove one side of his
socks and shoe.
Javier video clip.