Thursday, June 16, 2011

Backdate to 1 Apr 2011, Mum's Birthday@ Si Chuan Dou Hua UOB Plaza

Sorry for the very late update on Mum's birthday, I was very busy. Me and my family members gather together to dine at Si Chuan Dou Hua UOB Plaza. I was very happy as its my 2nd time up there. The 1st time was with my mil and the rest of their family members and I was working at UOB. That was quite long time ago..I think 2005.

Mum birthday cake from Polar.
Mini gallery of my bro and javier. They seem to have
common topic to chat about.
This is our Apr birthday gal. Mum birthday on the
1st and Sis on the 2nd of Apr.
Happy belated birthday to both ladies.
A pic with mum and Javier. He so happy playing by himself.
This is my little princess Claris in her Pom Pom skirt posing
together with Irene (bro gf).