Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Play together

Few months back, I received a bad news regarding my ex-mindef collegue passed away. And I inform 2 of my mindef friends about it. They were shocked to hear about the news too. Life is fragil so play while u can. Walk while u still can walk. heheh. So I arranged to meet up with another ex-mindef colleague to have a chat..at Somerset 313. Mum help me to look after Javier while I chat with my friend - Winnie.

Before my friend came, we went up to explore and dad came along too - I'm more than happy. As it has been a long time Dad go out together with me. I never know mum and dad like to play so much especially with Javier around.

Grandma and Grandpa playing with Javier. And Javier
gets so excited when grands play with him.
I playing with my kids. I get so exhausted especially playing
with Javier as he has so much the energy to run about..
See how excited Claris and Javier when they see the Grands
running about playing this 'THING'. (dunnno what's the name)
Claris spin n spin till she go crazy..