Sunday, July 3, 2011

Swimming at Clementi Public Pool

Long time never been to Clementi pool since I moved to Gombak.  It was a sunny Saturday morning that we went for a swim, my sis and mum come to my house fetch me to Clementi pool. The kids have great time at the pool though it doesn't have many facilities and its rather old.  When I reach the pool, I saw Mum and Dad too. It has been super long time since I go swimming with Dad, if I'm not wrong the last time i go swimming with Dad was during my childhood days.

Mum also bought a black swim suit to join us swimming. Its been super super long time since Mum wore a swim suit. Alamak, forget to take a pic of her in swim suit. ehhehe.

My 2 cuties so happy swimming/ playing with water..
See how happy my 2 cuties are. Claris sing and Javier dance in the form
of swaying from left to right.